Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor needed for busy Counselor/Wellness Center.
Provide counseling services in a warm nurturing environment with kind and professional staff members who, not only support clients’ total wellness, but also support the health and well-being of our professionals.
Counseling and Therapy Responsibilities
- Provide culturally competent services to clients.
- Accurately assess client needs and strengths.
- Develop treatment plans with clients
- Prepare progress notes and document client contacts.
- Provide for safety and confidentiality of clients and staff.
- Positive representation of our organization Qualifications
- Master’s degree or doctorate from an accredited University.
- State of Pennsylvania Licensed as noted above.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in conducting therapy sessions with families and children.
- Knowledge of and skills related to individual therapy, family therapy and/or couples therapy.
- Knowledge of ethical and professional standards.
- Ability and willingness to function as active and cooperative member of a professional team.